24 May, 2007

Kelly Clarkson Down Under?

So Australia Channel 7 has a show. "It Takes Two." Think dancing with the stars, only singing. Famous Australian singers match up with celebrities to sing and compete for charity. This week, Anthony Caella (Australian Idol's runner up last year) and his partner sang Kelly Clarkson (American Idol winner from..forever ago)'s hit "Because of You." I almost died laughing. They didn't get sent home either! The public here must like Kelly too!!

People who have twins in Australia Part 2:
  • Sarah Schumaker
  • Lindsay Williamson
  • Erin Mullan
  • Adam Templer
  • Joe Mauer
Music I came all the way to Australia to listen to:
  • Bon Jovi
  • Aerosmith
  • The Killers
  • White Snake
  • Neil Diamond
  • Pink
Sandra has been cooking a lot. I've got Vegetable Lasagna, Risotto, soup and spinach dip coming out my ears. It is all sitting in the fridge waiting to be eaten. My stomach can't keep up with her cooking! I love it :) She's also a bit particular about letting things go bad so if I don't manage to eat it all in a "reasonable" time, she will throw it away before I get the chance. I may have to hide it in the freezer and give myself some more time.

No plans for this weekend. Lucie and I are going sit down and book our tours for our trip to the Blue Mountains. We leave on my birthday!! We are definitely going to see the Jenolan Caves and the Three Sisters.

I am still looking for a toe ring too! I don't know if I mentioned it but I lost mine the first weekend. It is somewhere off the coast of Nelson Bay. Maybe I'll find one there.

That's all for now. I need to iron our some kinks in my brief overview of major world religions. Today didn't quite go as I planned. That's part of the fun though. Trying out new things and making them better. Part of becoming a better teacher too :)

That's all for now.

Cheers!
love, jessica

No comments: