08 September, 2009

Success is relative.

About to pass out but wanted to put a little something down about our first day.

  • We didn't lose any kindergarteners!
  • I've got more kleenex than one person should have.
  • Snack is going to be really boring this week, as I'm bringing it.
  • I've got some kids that are really going to test my skills. I need to listen to what they are telling me- in their body language, in their talking, in their work. It's all there, I just need to pay attention.
  • Everyone's favorite time of day is recess and lunch. Especially if you get a new playground in over the summer and all are anxious to test it out.
  • DRINK WATER. I was practically hoarse by the time I stopped at TJ's for food in my new home.
  • Lockers are a big deal, as having 21 backpacks along the wall is both a fire hazard and annoying.
Back at it before the sun!!

~J

No comments: