27 June, 2007

Last post from Newcastle

Hello everyone! I'm just about finished at Kotara South Public School. I leave in less than 48 hours for my two weeks of traveling. I officaily need to buy a suitcase for my way home. There's just no way, even with the vaccum bags, that I'll be able to fit it all. Oh well. Just as long as I can carry it!

I am really looking forward to New Zealand. We should have a great time looking at the glaciers and we're even doing some of the "LOTR" drive. I'll take heaps of photos. It'll be cold but I've got a pair of boots that will help keep my feet warm.

I've finally recovered from my bed bug fiasco. What a mess. I just hope the hostels we go to are clean!!!!!!!!

It's been nice getting mail and email from many of you! I love hearing all the exciting things that are going on in your lives :)

The three families all went out to dinner last night at a really nice place right on the Newcastle Harbour. We had great food and lots of fun. Tonight is the last night all three of us will be here. I'll be the last one to leave. But I get too sad when I think about it and I don't want to be sad yet.

Love you!

No comments: