03 July, 2007

New Zealand!!

Hi all! I'm three days into my New Zealand adventure. It has been absolutely amazing. The mountains are amazing, there are more sheep than people, and our little car (Suzuki Swift) is great.

We spent the first two nights in Wellington at our friend Anna's house. She's also teaching from UW and we had a great time. Part of her family came the day before we left for the South Island and we may meet up with them in our travels!

We're at a hostel in Te Anau and tomorrow we do a tour of Milford Sound. Not sure exactly what a Sound is, but I promise to take lots of photos and ask lots of questions.

I've got my plane ticket home so I will officially be making it back to the STP. (And there was much rejoycing) YAY.

That's all I have time for. These internet things are expensive.

Bye!!!

No comments: