07 June, 2007

updates.

1) Photos of karaoke are up. Including video that I haven't watched yet.
2) Tonight we (the fam) were supposed to have dinner out for my bday (since I"m leaving tomorrow) and they surprised me with EVERYONE being there!! All the other host fams and the other fam who I've gotten to know well. It was so nice. There was cake! And Sandra spent all day looking for little teaching things to go on the cake. Apple, spelling test, and a chalk board. See photos. I added those too.
3) Off to the mountains tomorrow. Gotta bus and train cuz there is work being done on the tracks. So it'll take us about 6 hours instead of 4. Oh well.
4) Screen printing went well. I'll try to get the photos off the school camera to post.
5) bed!!!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jessica! I love you! Thanks for the great pics and what a great group of people you are with! You Dancin' Queen!

Dad

Unknown said...

Was watching BBC lately since news of a tanker aground off Newcastle. This morning I see there's flooding...How's the flooding where you are? Is power out, too? Couldn't get an open line on the phone....

Love,
Dad